Used Car Articles
- How to Sell a Car on Craigslist
- How to Get a Car Loan When You Have No Credit
- Where To Buy Cheap Used Cars Online
- 10 Good Craigslist Cars for Sale under $1000
- Great Craigslist Used Crossovers for Sale Under $10,000
- 7 Cheap Craigslist Used SUVs For Sale Under $3000
- How to Find Used Cars for Sale by Owner on Craigslist for $1000
- How to Find a Cheap Insurance for Your Used Car
- My Favorite Craigslist Used Cars under $5000
- Buyers Guide to Craigslist Used Car Parts
- How to Buy a Used Car with Bad Credit
- 5 Certain Things You Should Do When Buying a Used Car Warranty
- How to Buy a Craigslist Used Car from a Private Seller: 7 Crucial Steps
- How to Avoid Craigslist Car Scams Effectively
- How to Inspect a Craigslist Used Car
How to Find Used Cars for Sale by Owner on Craigslist for $1000
Are you looking for a used car for $1000? If so, you should consider Craigslist. The site has car classifieds where you will find a lot of cheap used cars for sale by owners or dealers. In case you want to buy a used vehicle by owner, here are steps that will help you find the best car for your needs.
1. Go to Craigslist website. Select your city or nearest city, for example Los Angeles.
2. Take a look “For Sale” category, and click Cars + Trucks.
3. You will be directed to page Car/Truck Ads.
4. Click “By-Owner Only” link. It is a list of private party, no dealers.
5. Write 1000 for Min and Max on the tab Price.
6. Select title only and has image option and then click Search tab. You will find most recent ads. For example, some of used cars for 1000 dollars are being listed are:
- 1992 Toyota Previa
- 1995 Ford Explorer
- 2000 Dodge Neon
- 1997 Hyundai Elantra
- 1995 Acura Legend
- BMW 325i Convertible
- 1999 Chevy Extra cab
- 1981 BUICK Regal
- 1995 Mitsubishi Montero
- 1987 Honda Accord
- 1991 Acura Legend
7. Select car ads that you are interested in.
8. Once you find the right used car, contact the seller. Check my post How to Buy a Craigslist Used Car from a Private Seller for next steps you should do.