Used Car Articles
- How to Sell a Car on Craigslist
- How to Get a Car Loan When You Have No Credit
- Where To Buy Cheap Used Cars Online
- 10 Good Craigslist Cars for Sale under $1000
- Great Craigslist Used Crossovers for Sale Under $10,000
- 7 Cheap Craigslist Used SUVs For Sale Under $3000
- How to Find Used Cars for Sale by Owner on Craigslist for $1000
- How to Find a Cheap Insurance for Your Used Car
- My Favorite Craigslist Used Cars under $5000
- Buyers Guide to Craigslist Used Car Parts
- How to Buy a Used Car with Bad Credit
- 5 Certain Things You Should Do When Buying a Used Car Warranty
- How to Buy a Craigslist Used Car from a Private Seller: 7 Crucial Steps
- How to Avoid Craigslist Car Scams Effectively
- How to Inspect a Craigslist Used Car
Craigslist Seattle Cars
Whether you are looking for a vehicle that can take the family to the ski slopes or a green commuter car, Craigslist Seattle cars will have a car to meet your needs. Several hundred vehicles are added daily and the inventory is always changing.
Old and new vehicles in all price ranges are available. For example, here are some used cars being offered on the listing.
2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
One Craigslist Seattle cars listing is a 2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE. This white vehicle is equipped with many options including a sunroof and air conditioning. It provides great fuel economy yet plenty of power with its 3.5 L V6. Asking price is $6755.
2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5
Another choice is a very low mileage 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5 i Special Edition. This vehicle is fully equipped. Mechanically and cosmetically, you would think this vehicle being driven off the showroom floor for the first time. However, its price of $22990 will tell you differently.
1997 Honda Civic DX
If your budget is somewhat tighter, a 1997 Honda Civic DX hatchback might interest you. This vehicle has never been in a wreck and looks great. It offers several accessories, including an owner installed CD deck. This great commuter car on Craigslist Seattle cars is being sold for $3650.
1991 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD
Here is the perfect vehicle to get up to the passes for skiing on the weekends. This 1991 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD shows no signs of previous body damage or rust. Add a ski rack and you are ready to hit the snow. The price of this vehicle is not listed.
1999 Toyota Corolla
If looking for a good vehicle that will save money now and on the road, consider a 1999 Toyota Corolla. This vehicle was rebuilt after a wreck but looks great now. In addition, it offers the owners a full 38 mpg economy making it a great commuter car being sold at $2500.
1997 Ford Taurus
If you just need something to get you down the road, consider the 1997 Ford Taurus being sold for a mere $650. This vehicle looks good cosmetically and runs well. The problem is that it is going to need some transmission work in the future. However, you could buy this car cheap and the money you save in car payments pay for the new tranny.
1969 Chevy C-10
For a good old truck, consider the 1969 Chevy C-10 being offered on Craigslist Seattle cars. This old guy has a couple of spots of body rot from the many years service it has provided but runs and drives great. Where else could you find a truck with a tow package for $2000?